Recognized since 2013
Steve brings a fresh perspective and more than 30 years’ experience to bear in high-stakes class actions and appellate litigation.
Steve primarily assists clients with federal and state appeals and class actions. He co-chairs the firm’s Appellate Practice Group. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers, one of only four attorneys in the State of Colorado to have been inducted into the Academy.
Depth of Experience: Steve has handled more than 100 appeals and has presented more than 50 oral arguments in civil appeals in state and federal appellate courts. He has represented clients in a wide array of civil litigation matters, including administrative, commercial, constitutional, insurance, product liability, real estate, and oil and gas litigation.
Broad Range of Jurisdictions: Steve has litigated in the Federal District Courts of Colorado, Idaho, New Mexico, and Wyoming, in the 4th, 8th, 9th, and 10th Circuit Courts of Appeals, and in the U.S. Supreme Court. He has appeared before appellate courts in numerous states across the country.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.hollandhart.com/smasciocchi/
- 555 Seventeenth Street, Suite 3200
Denver, CO 80202-3979
- University of Washington , J.D. , graduated 1990
- Gettysburg College, BA
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- American Academy of Appellate Lawyers - Fellow
- American Bar Association, Colorado Bar Association, and Denver Bar Association - Member
- The Colorado Lawyer, Appellate Practice Column and Professional Conduct and Legal Ethics Column - Coordinating Editor
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Appellate Practice
- Recognized by Colorado Super Lawyers® for Appellate, 2017-2021
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.