Recognized since 2013
Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Rebecca Blair is a Problem Solver. Having litigated cases in state and federal courts for twenty-five years, Rebecca understands that litigation is about solving a problem. Whether the litigation is the means for solving the problem or litigation is the problem, Rebecca knows that what her clients need is a solution. Rebecca knows that no one enters into litigation lightly. Litigation is time-consuming, expensive, and stressful, but sometimes necessary. Rebecca knows how much is at stake for her clients. Rebecca’s goal is to get her clients through the litigation process as efficiently as possible and with the best results.
Rebecca has represented individuals, families, beneficiaries, executors, administrators, trustees and trust companies in all aspects of estate and trust litigation. Rebecca helps families protect the wishes of deceased loved ones. She helps beneficiaries protect their inheritance. She helps executors, administrators and trustees protect the assets of the estate and guides them through estate conflict with beneficiaries.
Rebecca fights for the rights of clients who have been catastrophically injured or who have lost loved ones as a result of the negligence of another.
Rebecca also guides local business clients through conflict when they have been sued or fear being sued in situations such as employment disputes, tort claims, contract disputes and insurance disputes. Rebecca also pursues claims for her business clients when they have been wronged.
Contact & Links
- 1608 Westgate Circle, Suite 100
Brentwood, TN 37027
- The University of Tennessee , J.D., graduated 1996
- The University of Tennessee, BA, graduated 1993
- Tennessee, Tennessee Bar Association
- Bench Bar Committee of the Tennessee Judicial Conference - Past Chair Person
- Nashville Bar Association - Board Member
- T.L.A.W. - Past President
- Tennessee Bar Association - House of Delegates
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- American Bar Association, T.I.P.S. Leadership Academy Class of 2008-2009
- Nashville Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Tennessee Bar Foundation, Fellow
- MidSouth Super Lawyer 2009-present
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.