Recognized since 2013
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Lincoln is a founding partner of Connelly Law Offices. He is a seasoned plaintiff trial lawyer with an in-depth knowledge of personal injury, civil rights and insurance bad faith law. Lincoln’s track record lists dozens of jury trials and settlements that far exceed multi-million dollar results on behalf of his clients. His powerful courtroom reputation brings him some of the best, most complicated cases in Washington state. He has a passion for taking on cases that involve the abuse of power, which frequently pits him against state agencies and prominent public figures.
Contact & Links
- 2301 North 30th Street
Tacoma, WA 98403
- Smith Tower, Suite 3300
506 Second Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Daytona Bea
- University of Washington
- Washington, All Washington Courts
- US District Courts for Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Washington State Association for Justice: Trial Lawyer of the Year, 2018
- Law & Politics, WA Super Lawyers
- Seattle Met: Top 100 Lawyers in Washington
- Best Lawyers in America
- Seattle Met: Top Lawyers as Chosen by Their Peers
- Leading Lawyers in Puget Sound Region, 2013
- Law & Politics Magazine, Rising Star: 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, & 2011
- Air Force Eagle Grant of Education Excellence, 1998
Families of Student Victims v. Marysville School District (2017)$18,200,000 settlement in school shooting case killing four students and injuring one
Flyte v. Summit View Clinic (2015)$16,700,000 verdict against a clinic that failed to provide informed consent to a pregnant woman during the H1N1 (Swine Flu) pandemic of 2009
Chagoya v. DSHS et al (2015)$14,000,000 total recoveries for terrible abuse of children placed in home with abusive woman.
Sillavan v. DSHS (2017)$4,800,000 verdict in negligent adoption case
5 Childhood Sex Abuse Survivors v. Whidbey Park District (2013-15)$6,750,000 total recoveries for women abused by swim coach Andrew King.
Elias v. City of Seattle$2,800,000 verdict for employment retaliation/discrimination on the part of Chief of Police
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.