Recognized since 2021
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Lawrence (Larry) B. Mandala is a member of the Munck Wilson Mandala executive committee and chairman of the corporate law group. He has over 34 years of experience representing public and private companies in a wide range of corporate and business transactions. His corporate finance practice includes private placements, IPOs, and secondary public offerings of equity, debt, direct participation, and hybrid securities.
Larry has extensive experience representing clients in business acquisitions, including mergers, asset purchases, stock purchases, strategic alliances and joint ventures, corporate restructurings, exchange offers, private equity investments, going private transactions, and hostile and friendly tender offers.
In addition to transactional matters, Larry regularly counsels public and private clients on federal and state securities and general corporate law matters, including compliance with periodic reporting requirements and proxy solicitation regulations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, insider trading, anti-takeover planning, resales of restricted securities, director and officer fiduciary duties, executive compensation and disclosure obligations.
Larry also guides public companies on their compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and the corporate governance rules of the NYSE, AMEX, and NASD and advises public and private companies and their directors, officers, and shareholders regarding other corporate governance issues and corporate best practices.
A frequent presenter on corporate and securities law, Larry’s clients are in virtually every major industry, including technology, electronic entertainment & gaming, banking, and energy. His clients range in size from start-ups and emerging companies to large, multinational public corporations.
panies to large, multinational public corporations.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.munckwilson.com/attorney/lawrence-b-mandala/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 600 Banner Place Tower
12770 Coit Road
Dallas, TX 75251
- Tulane University , J.D.; Cum Laude, Senior Fellow, graduated 1987
- Emory University, B.A. English and Political Science, graduated 1984
- Texas, 1993
- Louisiana, 1987
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- Dallas Regional Chamber - Innovation and Capital Committee, 2014
- Dallas Theater Center - Board of Trustees, 2012-2017
- Louisiana Bankers Association - Bank Counsel Section
- Louisiana State Bar - Member
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Texas Association of Bank Counsel - Member
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Best Lawyers in America, Woodward White, Inc. 2021
- Best Lawyers in Dallas, D Magazine 2013, 2014, 2020
- Texas Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters 2009 – 2019
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated in Martindale-Hubbell
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.