Recognized since 2022
Administrative / Regulatory Law
Kristin represents energy and natural resource clients in various litigation and regulatory compliance matters related to project development on federal, state, and tribal lands.
Kristin protects her clients’ interests by challenging federal agency regulations and permitting decisions, as well as defending project approvals. She also helps clients navigate complex federal and state regulatory processes, including obtaining the necessary authorizations to develop and maintain energy and natural resource projects on public lands.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hollandhart.com/kanichols
- 555 Seventeenth Street, Suite 3200
Denver, CO 80202-3979
- Colorado, Colorado
- Wyoming, Wyoming
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Wyoming
- U.S. District Court for the District of North Dakota
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2023 for work in:
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.