Recognized since 2015
St. Louis, Missouri
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
Kaitlin A. Bridges is a 2008 graduate of the University of Missouri School of Law, where she graduated with honors (cum laude and Order of the Coif) and served as Managing Editor of the Missouri Law Review. She also received the William H. Howard Legal Research and Writing Award.
Ms. Bridges completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Arkansas, graduating summa cum laude with a bachelor's degree in finance. Prior to joining Gray Ritter Graham, she worked for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri as law clerk and research attorney for United States District Court Judge E. Richard Webber.
Ms. Bridges is listed in The Best Lawyers in America® for Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions Plaintiffs. She was named was named the Best Lawyers’ 2018 St. Louis Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions - Plaintiffs “Lawyer of the Year.” She was also named a Rising Star in 2017, 2016 and 2015 by Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers magazine and a 2012 "Up and Coming Lawyer" by Missouri Lawyers Weekly.
She was the 2008 recipient of the "Leader of Tomorrow Award" at the St. Louis Daily Record Women's Justice Awards. Ms. Bridges has volunteered with the Habitat for Humanity Saint Louis, and the International Institute of Saint Louis, serving as a citizenship literacy tutor for that organization.
Ms. Bridges was admitted to The Missouri Bar in 2008. Her primary practice is in the areas of complex business and commercial litigation as well as consumer and class action litigation.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.grgpc.com/attorneys/kaitlin-a-bridges/
- 701 Market Street, Suite 800
St. Louis, MO 63101
- University of Missouri - Columbia, J.D.
- University of Arkansas, BA, graduated 2004
- Missouri, The Missouri Bar
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis - 2015 Chair, Professional Ethics & Methods of Practice Commitee
- The Women Lawyers' Association of Greater St. Louis - Board of Directors 2016-2017
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs, St. Louis (2018)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- John C. Shepherd Professionalism Award, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, 2015
- Up and Coming Lawyer, Missouri Lawyers Weekly, 2012
- Leader of Tomorrow Award, St. Louis Daily Record Women's Justice Awards, 2008
- William H. Howard Legal Research and Writing Award, University of Missouri School of Law, 2008
- Best Lawyers ® 2018 St. Louis Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs Lawyer of the Year
- ising Star, Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.