Galvanize Law Group, LLC
Recognized since 2021
Litigation - Real Estate
Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Named in the inaugural class of “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch” in both Construction Law and Product Liability, Mr. Krueger is an experienced attorney handling all phases of high-stakes litigation, risk-management, contract negotiation and drafting, and business transactions. His experience includes shepherding and litigating all phases of complex disputes in state and federal courts and he advises sophisticated clients on business transactions and risk management.
Mr. Krueger background in a construction family allows him to intimately understand and empathize with his clients. Whatever the legal issue, he develops creative client-oriented strategies, and seeks to resolve disputes without unnecessary litigation.
Mr. Krueger’s clients are representative of the entire spectrum of stakeholders involved in construction projects, including insureds, general contractors, architects, structural engineers, geotechnical engineers, design-professionals, subcontractors, investors, and developers. He has negotiated nearly a billion dollars’ worth of contracts for his clients.
Mr. Krueger is also very experienced in business transactions and risk-management. He represents a variety of corporations from property managers, restaurant and bars, and corporations seeking investments.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.galvanize.law/attorneys/jasonkrueger
- 6145 Broadway, Suite 49
Denver, CO 80216
- University of Colorado - Boulder, B.A. Political Science
- University of Denver , J.D.
- University of Denver , M.S. Legal Administration
- Colorado, 45039
- Colorado Bar Association - Member
- Colorado Defense Lawyers' Association - Member
- Denver Bar Association - Member
- Rhone-Brackett Inn of Court - Barrister
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for District of Colorado
- Colorado - Trial Courts
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2023 for work in:
- Appellate Practice
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.