Recognized since 2020
Criminal Defense: General Practice
DUI / DWI Defense
David Black has been handling civil and criminal litigation matters throughout Arizona for the past decade. He received his B.S. from Arizona State University in 2004, summa cum laude, obtained his law degree from UCLA School of Law in 2007, and worked as a prosecutor prior to going into private practice. Today, David focusses his practice in the areas of criminal defense and DUI defense. His trial and motion practice extends to all corners of the State of Arizona and now includes California. David represents clients from the first allegation of wrongdoing through to the conclusion of the criminal process. David is AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbel and has been selected to Southwest Superlawyers® list of Rising Stars since 2012. He lives in Phoenix with his wife and two children.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.dbphoenixcriminallawyer.com
- 40 North Central Avenue, Suite 1850
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Arizona State University at the Downtown Phoenix Campus, BS - Bachelor of Science, graduated 2004
- University of California - Los Angeles, JD - Juris Doctor, graduated 2007
- Arizona, 2008 - Present
- California, 2017 - Present
- Arizona Association of Criminal Justice - Legislative Committee Member
- Arizona Jewish Lawyer's Association - Board Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- DUI / DWI Defense, Phoenix (2023)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- DUI / DWI Defense
- Super Lawyer ®, Rising Star, 2012-2020
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rating
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.