Recognized since 2016
Litigation - Construction
Litigation - Real Estate
Curt Sullan was born in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in 1962, and grew up near Chicago. He graduated from Glenbrook North High School in 1980 and from the University of Maryland in 1984. He received a bachelor’s degree in political science, with a double minor in English and Philosophy. Mr. Sullan graduated from the University of Denver College of Law in 1988 with a Juris Doctor. While at the University of Denver, Mr. Sullan served on two law reviews and was a member of the Moot Court.
Mr. Sullan has worked with the firm since 1988, and his practice emphasizes construction litigation. He has extensive litigation experience in construction and materials defects. Mr. Sullan is licensed to practice law in Colorado, Florida, Arizona, New Mexico, Washington State, and Texas, and is currently a member of the Denver and Colorado Bar Associations. Mr. Sullan has also served on the Board of the Colorado Community Association Institute®.
When not practicing law, Mr. Sullan sails, scuba dives, golfs, and skis. Mr. Sullan is also a sculptor.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.burgsimpson.com/attorney/curt-t-sullan/
- 40 Inverness Drive East
Englewood, CO 80112
- University of Denver , J.D., graduated 1988
- University of Maryland , BS, graduated 1984
- United States, Colorado
- United States, Florida
- United States, Arizona
- United States, New Mexico
- United States, Washington
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Colorado Bar Association - Member
- Denver Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Real Estate
- AV Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Selected to Best Lawyers® in America, 2016 - 2022
- Selected to Colorado Super Lawyers®, 2012 - 2022
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.