Recognized since 1993
Nonprofit / Charities Law
Trusts and Estates
Conrad Teitell is a Principal in Cummings & Lockwood's Private Clients Group and is based in the Stamford office.
Through his law practice, lectures, publications, columns and congressional activities, Conrad strives to help charitable organizations receive and donors make taxwise charitable gifts that take into account their entire estate plan for themselves and their families. He is also frequently called upon to help clients patch-up plans that have gone awry.
He has been an adjunct law professor at the University of Miami School of Law (Graduate LL.M. program in Estate Planning) since 1980 and has lectured nationwide at over 800 programs sponsored by bar associations, estate planning councils, colleges, universities, law schools and other organizations.
Conrad was the on-air tax adviser for the PBS series On the Money, has done six PBS television specials on taxes and estate planning, and taught public speaking on a six-part PBS series. He has been a commentator on National Public Radio's Marketplace.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.cl-law.com/professionals/conrad-teitell
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Six Landmark Square
Stamford, CT 06901
- New York University, L.L.M., graduated 1968
- Columbia University School of Law , L.L.B., graduated 1957
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, A.B., graduated 1954
- District of Columbia, 1968
- New York, 1958
- American Bar Association - Member
- New York City Bar Association - Member
- United States Supreme Court
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Trusts and Estates, Stamford (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Nonprofit / Charities Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Nonprofit Organizations and Charitable Giving
- American Law Institute/American Bar Association, Harrison Tweed Award for Special Merit in Continuing Legal Education
- Connecticut Bar Association, Federal Tax Institute of New England's Outstanding Achievement Award
- National Association of Estate Planners and Councils, Distinguished Estate Planner
- American Council of Gift Annuities Lifetime Achievement Award
- Partnership for Philanthropic Planning, Distinguished Service Award
- American College of Public Relations Association, Distinguished Service to High Education
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
- The American College of Trusts and Estate Counsel (ACTEC), Fellow
- Hartman Axley Lifetime Service Award by National Association of Estate Planners and Councils
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.