Recognized since 2005
Litigation - Insurance
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Bradley A. Levin, a shareholder in the Denver law firm Levin Sitcoff PC, focuses his practice on tort and commercial litigation, especially insurance bad faith and insurance coverage disputes. He has significant litigation and trial experience.
Mr. Levin received his undergraduate degree from Stanford University, with distinction, where he was elected Phi Beta Kappa. He graduated from the University of California, Hastings College of Law, and served as editor-in-chief of the Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly.
In addition to teaching legal writing and research at Hastings College of Law, Mr. Levin has lectured frequently in the areas of insurance coverage and bad faith law. He is licensed to practice in California and Colorado. He is a member of the Denver, Colorado and American Bar Associations. Mr. Levin belongs to the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association as well as the American Association of Justice. He serves on the Colorado Supreme Court Committee on Civil Jury Instructions. Mr. Levin also serves on the Board for National Jewish Health and the Colorado Lawyers Committee. He has also served as the Chair of the Mountain States Regional Board of the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith.
In 2015, Mr. Levin was awarded the Kenneth N. Kripke Lifetime Achievement Award by the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association. He has been selected by his peers as the 2016 Lawyer of the Year for Insurance Litigation in the The Best Lawyers In America®. He was recognized as a Top 10 Colorado Super Lawyer in 2018, and a Top 50 (now Top 100) Colorado Super Lawyer in 2011-2012, and 2014-2018. He has Martindale Hubbell’s highest AV rating as voted by his peers.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://levinsitcoff.com/Attorneys/bradley-levin.html
- 1512 Larimer Street Suite 650
Denver, CO 80202
- Stanford University , A.B., American Studies, graduated 1977
- UC Hastings College of the Law, J.D., graduated 1980
- California, 1980
- Colorado, 1983
- American Association of Justice - Member
- Colorado Lawyers Committee - Board Member
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- California Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- Colorado Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Insurance, Denver (2021)
- Litigation - Insurance, Denver (2016)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Denver (2015)
- Insurance Law, Denver (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Appellate Practice
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Insurance
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Bad Faith
- In 2015, Mr. Levin was awarded the Kenneth N. Kripke Lifetime Achievement Award by the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.