2 The Best Lawyers in Brazil™ awards
Rhein Schirato Meireles is a law firm focused on Administrative Law, Infrastructure and Regulated Sectors. The Firm strives to unify high quality and personalized services to fulfill the needs of our clients. The Firm is capable to provide outstanding legal services both to national and foreign clients who have projects or demands involving the public sector in Brazil.
Established by Vitor Rhein Schirato, who is a Professor of Administrative Law from the Law School of the University of São Paulo (USP), and by Renata Meireles, the Firm relies on partners and associates with solid academic backgrounds and vast experience in the legal market.
The firm is a member of the AHK Deustch-Brasilianische Industrie-und Handelskammer.
- Administrative Law
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Competition / Antitrust Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate Governance & Compliance Practice
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- International Arbitration
- Mining Law
- Oil & Gas Law
- Project Finance and Development Practice
- Public Private Partnership Practice
- Rhein Schirato Meireles was awarded by Análise Advocacia one of the best lawfirms in Infrastructure and Regulatory Law in 2017 in Brazil.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.